With Sace, Italian enterprises can:
- offer foreign customers deferred payment or competitive financing
- insure against insolvency risk and monetise their receivables
- access financing for investments in innovation and international expansion
- protect foreign investments from political risks
- obtain the guarantees required to participate in tenders and win contracts around the world
- encounter new markets and Italian and foreign customers.
With more than €80 billion of insured transactions in 198 countries, SACE supports the competitiveness of 25,000 companies in Italy and abroad, transforming risks into development opportunities.
Sace in figures
€81 billion in insured transactions in 198 countries
€560million Gross premiums
€310million Net income
€285million Claims paid
€2.885million Technical provisions
RatingFitch rating A- with stable outlook (24 February 2016)