With SACE, Italian enterprises can:
- strengthening exports by offering foreign customers competitive extended payment terms for the purchase of goods and services, insuring them for non-payment risk
- monetize receivables through recourse to factoring and credit recovery services
- foreign growth projects with financing guarantees
- protect foreign investments from political risks
- obtain the guarantees required to participate in tenders and win contracts around the world, including the covering of construction risks
- encounter new markets and Italian and foreign customers.
With €94 billion of insured transactions in 198 countries, SACE supports the competitiveness of 25,000 companies in Italy and abroad, transforming risks into development opportunities.
SACE in figures (2017)
€94 billion in insured transactions in 198 countries
€873million Gross premiums
€456million Net income
€414million Claims paid
€2.700million Technical provisions
912Employees (SIMEST included)
BBB+Fitch rating BBB+