Questa schermata consente al tuo monitor di risparmiare energia. Clicca ovunque per tornare alla navigazione
Milan, May 30, 2014 – Fondo Strategico Italiano Spa (FSI) and Cassa depositi e prestiti Spa (CDP) announce that today – following the stock lending activities related to hedging programme aimed at protecting FSI against price fluctuations of shares held in Assicurazioni Generali Spa (Generali) – the number of Generali shares for which FSI has voting rights decreased below 2%, to no. 30,844,861 shares and 1.981% of share capital.
FSI’s shares and ownership in Generali remained unchanged, respectively 69.777.535 shares and 4,482%.
FSI is an equity investment company with share capital of €4.4 billion. Cassa Depositi e Prestiti is the main shareholder (80%), while Bank of Italy holds the remaining 20%. FSI invests in companies with a view to increasing their size and strengthening their competitiveness on the domestic and international markets. FSI primarily acquires minority interests in financially-sound companies of significant national interest with adequate profit potential and significant development prospects. FSI is a long-term investor that pursues market returns on its investments.
CDP is a joint-stock company under public control, which manages Italian postal savings and uses resources to pursue its institutional mission of supporting the growth of the country. It has long been the leader in financing the investments of public entities; it acts as a catalyst for the development of infrastructure; it is a key player in supporting the Italian economy and national enterprise. CDP is the controlling shareholder of FSI and the main shareholder of ENI SpaTerna Spa e SNAM Spa, It owns 100% of SACE Spa, 76% of SIMEST Spa 100% of FINTECNA Spa.